Very Important Weather Forecast (M TT)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 18:39:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nologic"]
[attr="class","nologicimg"]

[attr="class","nologiclyric"]

[attr="class","nologicpost"]
[attr="class","nologicpost1"]

More and more of this ranger stuff kept popping up, and Tadashi at first was sure that these people must be mistaking him for someone else, but that didn’t seem to be the case. He was apparently doing good work in the mishaps and misadventures that he ended up a part of, and this ranger organization was actually starting to seek him out to help with things that were going on around the region. It was strange… He couldn’t imagine so much trouble going on in one place, but help was help, and he didn’t want to be mean about things…
[break]
And so here he was, in the middle of rural Eastern Hoenn, though it seemed that quite a few parts of the region were rural at best so that wasn’t really a distinction. He had Cassio at his side, Nanghi behind him, and Ostinato playing with his shell on the Copperajah’s back. What he wasn’t expecting though was to be handed a strange little thing of a Pokemon, a Castform they had called it, while also being told to take it to a small outpost somewhere to the east, a little closer to the coastline of this part of the region… Why? He wasn’t one hundred percent sure… They said something about this Pokemon being able to predict the weather? That seemed a little outlandish, it was just this small, round thing that hovered around him to keep close, but then again… What did he know? There were things he was learning every day about Pokemon… Fortunately he was going to have a partner to help make this little trek a bit easier, so Tadashi was awaiting their arrival to make sure that this Castform got to this outpost safely.

[attr="class","nologictag"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.nologic]width:350px;border-left:solid 50px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(0,0,0,.1);color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicimg]height:70px;width:70px;padding:15px;background-color:#222222;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin:20px 25px 0px -35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicimg img]height:70px;width:70px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologiclyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;padding-top:30px;letter-spacing:-4px;line-height:85px;height:85px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologiclyric b]color:#222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost]padding:15px 40px 40px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1]font:11px Roboto;line-height:15px;height:270px;overflow:auto;padding-right:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#222222;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1 font]font:15px Montserrat;line-height:15px;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-1.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1 b]font:12px Montserrat;line-height:15px;color:#777777;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1 i]font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologictag]height:40px;padding-right:40px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologictag div]float:right;background-color:#222222;height:10px;padding:15px;font:bold 12px Montserrat;line-height:10px;color:#999999;letter-spacing:-.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologictag div a]color:#ffffff!important;font:bold 12px Montserrat;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[break]
Notes:
[break]
-Out Of Ball: Cassio (Jolteon), Ostinato (Oshawott), and Nanghi (Copperajah)
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 19:34:37 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida anticipated an easy enough reason, therefore she took this as an opportunity to use one of her newer family members. "Easy Lae, go ahead." Riding a Rhyhorn was an odd experience, but Kaida couldn't deny that the Rhyhorn moved both fast and constantly. They probably wouldn't even need to rest with Lae here! Just had to be careful not to touch her old injuries. [break][break]

On her shoulders, Ormr watched their backs and their newest charge, another Castform, cheerfully floating along...truly, she hoped tge little Pojemon enjoyed the job they were taking it for. [break][break]

She arrived with little fanfare, eyes locking on the other Castform before giving a polite nod, "My partner for this job is you,, correct?" She tried to raise her lips in a smile,, barely managing it before dropping back into her neutral expression, "Are you ready?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Castform mission!

[attr="class","tag"] @tadashiootori

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 22:39:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nologic"]
[attr="class","nologicimg"]

[attr="class","nologiclyric"]

[attr="class","nologicpost"]
[attr="class","nologicpost1"]

In the open, Tadashi remained with the strange Castform that he had been put in charge of, but he caught the sound of a rumbling coming up a path towards him and his Pokemon. Cassio remained alert, but Tadashi could see a figure moving forward towards them, something big and bulky with a much more human shaped figure just atop of it. And then, just like his round and floating figure, there was another similar round and floating figure that was following along, this definitely had to be his partner for this particular little mission. The Castform that he had seemed pleased, it flounced through the air to greet the other of its kind just as the rumbling had stopped, and Tadashi was regarded with a voice now, an even, soft spoken female voice.
[break]
"Yeah, I'm Tadashi," he confirmed, introducing himself a bit.
[break]
"Thanks for coming out here, I'm not really familiar with this area, and rural doesn't help me out... So I appreciate it," Tadashi commented, his vision was so short sighted with how open this area was, he could barely make out the trees and rocks that surrounded them.
[break]
"I'm ready though, the spot for these Castform is closer to the coastline, that's what I was told," Tadashi commented, and he started moving up the path with Cassio at his side, thankful to have some assistance on navigating through the wilderness.

[attr="class","nologictag"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.nologic]width:350px;border-left:solid 50px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(0,0,0,.1);color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicimg]height:70px;width:70px;padding:15px;background-color:#222222;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin:20px 25px 0px -35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicimg img]height:70px;width:70px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologiclyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;padding-top:30px;letter-spacing:-4px;line-height:85px;height:85px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologiclyric b]color:#222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost]padding:15px 40px 40px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1]font:11px Roboto;line-height:15px;height:270px;overflow:auto;padding-right:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#222222;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1 font]font:15px Montserrat;line-height:15px;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-1.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1 b]font:12px Montserrat;line-height:15px;color:#777777;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologicpost1 i]font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologictag]height:40px;padding-right:40px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologictag div]float:right;background-color:#222222;height:10px;padding:15px;font:bold 12px Montserrat;line-height:10px;color:#999999;letter-spacing:-.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nologictag div a]color:#ffffff!important;font:bold 12px Montserrat;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[break]
Notes:
[break]
-Out Of Ball: Cassio (Jolteon), Ostinato (Oshawott), and Nanghi (Copperajah)

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2020 18:59:13 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida watched fondly as the two Castform moved to greet each other, hand moving to her chest as she returned the greeting, "And I'm Kaida Adachi...this shouldn't be a difficult walk, I'll make sure of it." It was a mostly straight shot, her only worry would be if they took until nighttime and got lost, but even then she had brought Kjoll. If they really needed it, she'd just use the Onix as a high vantage point. [break][break]

As her partner set off, she tapped Lae and bade the Rhyhorn forward, offering helpfully, "If you get tired, tell me,, Lae can carry you then." Better to offer help than have their journey slow due to exhaustion, she thought.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Castform mission!

[attr="class","tag"] @tadashiootori

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times